Monday, October 26, 2009

A Reluctant Blogger

I've finally, reluctantly, done it. I've created a blog. It's devoted to photos and anecdotes of my life with Christian. I'm reluctant because, as my friends and family know, I'm terrible about keeping up with e-mail, blogs, and all things computer-related. But I'll do my best to make fairly frequent posts.

Oh, and for those of you who haven't spent two minutes in Christian's presence during the past six months, “ahdah” is his way of asking, “what's that?” He asks this question about 200 times per day, and David and I answer every time. It might sound boring, but it's one of my favorite parts of being a parent; showing the world to this tiny person. And if you're interested, I'd love to share some of our adventures with you. So here goes!

2 comments: